Coos Bay and North Bend and our surrounding areas have so much to offer. We know moving can be really overwhelming. These resources are designed to help you move and get settled, and to acquaint you with the area.
Know a great resource we might have missed? Contact us to let us know!
- Coos Bay School District – Coos Bay School District is located on the Central Oregon Coast in Coos County. </li>
- North Bend School District – The North Bend School District welcomes inquiries about our schools. Our teachers, and all of us dedicated to excellence in education, believe that we are providing the highest quality of education in the Pacific Northwest.
- South Coast Education Service District – Information about our schools.
- Oregon Department of Education – school reports, statistics, demographics
- Latest Updates on Coronavirus and Oregon Schools
- Chamber of Commerce – The Bay Area, consisting of Coos Bay, North Bend and Charleston, is a truly unique community. Located on the Southern Oregon Coast, home to some of the most spectacular beaches and sand dunes in the world, the Bay Area has become a haven for outdoor enthusiasts and retirees to experience living in the unspoiled beauty that surrounds us, and is the perfect nest for young families to grow.
- Oregon’s Adventure Coast – Find local events, attractions and travel information here
- City of Coos Bay Information – See the most recent data available for Coos Bay.
- Coos County Official Coos county page detailing local tax, assessment, local health, land and more
- Coos Bay Weather – Check out local weather trends
- USPS’ Movers Guide – help for planning and executing your move